A certified Goldwell and L’Oreal Colour Specialist, creativity is at the forefront of her work, teaming bespoke colour and flattering cuts for the individual with technical expertise. Recognised as one of the top new talents in the UK, Lora is a member of the prestigious F.A.M.E. Team for 2019; one of only four hairdressers a year awarded with the honour.
Lora also specialises in taped hair extensions for fine or thinning hair.
An established educator for international leading brands, she brings knowledge, excitement and innovation to her salon work. Lora works in-salon at SWH on a freelance basis.
- Advanced Cutting
- Colour Correction
- Balayage and lightening
- Taped Extensions
- Curly hair
- Fellowship of British Hairdressing F.A.M.E Team winner 2018-19
- L’Oreal Colour Trophy Grand Finalist 2016 and 2017
- Creative Head Winner 2015
- Headmasters Men’s Image Award Grand-Finalist 2015
- Headmasters Colour Hero Award Grand-Finalist 2015
- L’Oreal ID Artist 2017-19
- Certified Master Colourist
- Gresham Blake
- Professional Hair magazine
- Hairdressers Journal
- Black Beauty & Hair magazine
- HUF magazine
- Call the Midwife