Simon Webster Hair
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you have any queries regarding the T&Cs, please contact email@example.com
By employing the services of Simon Webster Hair and by accessing or using the Simon Webster Hair website, online booking system and social media platforms, you agree to be bound by the Terms as laid out below. We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time as appropriate.
- The personal information provided when you register with the salon and/or book a service will be true, current and complete.
- You are responsible for notifying us of any changes to your personal information by e-mail, telephone or in person in order that we may contact you regarding an appointment if necessary.
- We will treat all your personal information as confidential and will not pass it on to third parties without your consent.
- A service booking can be cancelled or amended by us at any time up to the time of the appointment. If a service is cancelled by the salon without rescheduling, any payment made will be refunded in full via the method of payment in the first instance.
- All bookings require a minimum £20 deposit. Online bookings require a 50% deposit.
- Deposits are transferable or refundable, provided we a minimum 48 hours notice.
- If you cancel a booking with less than 24 hours notice or fail to arrive on time, and in the circumstance that a deposit has been paid, your deposit may be forfeited.
- We adhere to strict standards of health and safety within the salon, in accordance with the regulations set-out by our suppliers and accrediting bodies. We reserve the right to refuse a colour service if it is our professional opinion to do so.
- In the instance of a colour service, you will attend a preliminary consultation in-salon where you will be skin-tested no less than 48 hours and no longer than 2 weeks before a first colour service or where a product change is required.
- Skin-testing will be repeated as deemed appropriate.
- If you have had any recent tattoos, piercings or are pregnant, you will notify the salon and we reserve the right to demand a new skin-test be taken before colouring.
- Failure to complete a satisfactory skin-test and consultation will result in the refusal, cancellation or rescheduling of the colour service. In the instance where a deposit has been paid for a consultation not attended, we reserve the right to refuse a refund.
- If you suffer any kind of reaction to a product we have skin-tested you for, you will notify the salon immediately and the appointment may be cancelled or rescheduled as necessary. We are not liable for any irritation or reaction resulting from application of colour, chemical treatments or skin-testing where procedure has been adhered to in accordance with the suppliers’ and accrediting bodies’ guidelines.
- We endeavour to achieve a colour result as close to the target tone/shade as possible. Due to the individuality and uniqueness of each person’s hair type and make-up, colour services are undertaken with the understanding that the final results may differ from the target colour.
- In the event that you are not satisfied with your colour, the salon will be notified and a follow-up appointment attended within two weeks of the original service. In the first instance, the follow-up consultation will be scheduled with the original colourist, assisted by a more senior team member if deemed appropriate.
- If hair has been subsequently coloured at another salon or at home before completion of the follow-up consultation and assessment of the hair, we reserve the right to refuse a re-colour or offer a refund for the disputed service.
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website and promotional material is correct.
- All prices quoted in our client promotional material are prices from.
- If an error in the pricing of a product or service is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum payable to the salon or refund due to you, as applicable.
- All pricing and charges displayed and provided during consultation, in person, by email and by telephone communication are an estimated charge and may be subject to change. We will endeavour to inform you beforehand if a change in service or charge is likely to significantly increase the final amount payable. We reserve the right to refuse the refund of a service not initially quoted for but completed in-salon.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to change prices at any time without notice to you.
- The content of the website and social media platforms is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may access the material contained but may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use it for commercial purposes.
- Our website design, layout, content or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission.
- Our website cannot be placed within the frameset of another site.
- If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the website or our social media platforms we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
- As a convenience to our customers, the website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. We are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we endorse them. We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the practices or content of such websites.
- If you submit a review, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- The content and material must be accurate and must not breach any applicable Simon Webster Hair guidelines (including that the content or material is not defamatory).
- A negative review regarding a service will not be published, shared or publicised without first notifying Simon Webster Hair and revisiting the salon, in accordance with the complaints procedure as laid out in the Terms.
- If you are dissatisfied with the service received at Simon Webster Hair we will endeavour to deal with your complaint as soon as we reasonably can.
In respect of all disputed styling and colouring services, you will notify us of your complaint and revisit the salon within 14 days of the original service for a follow-up consultation and assessment of the hair.
- Whenever possible, the follow-up consultation will be held with the stylist or colourist who completed the disputed service in the first instance.
- We reserve the right to refuse to redo or refund a service that we deem to have been carried out to a satisfactory level and in accordance with industry standards and procedures.
- In cases where it has been more than 14 days since the original disputed service, there will be no entitlement to a follow-up consultation, redo or refund.
- In cases where the hair has been altered, manipulated or changed in any way since the disputed service, prior to a follow-up consultation taking place, there will be no entitlement to a follow-up consultation, redo or refund.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.